Colds are SO in this season. If you’re feeling left out, here’s a quick way join the goopy masses.
- Have child, or be near one
- Send child to school
- Wait for child to get inevitable cold
- Comfort child through the night
- Lose a few hours of sleep (minimum)
- Accidentally allow child to cough in your open mouth
- Inadvertently allow child to deliver a kiss to you while child’s mouth is covered in boogers
- Wait approximately 24 hours
- Enjoy your new cold
If you’d rather stay healthy, avoid all steps above.